The Grand Park Sports Complex is a nine field complex consisting of seven large fields and two smaller ones, new parking areas, and a two-story field house for restrooms, concessions and press boxes. State-of-the-art artificial grass cover the fields, and are designed to accommodate baseball, softball and soccer. The Market Common is located next to the complex and offers a wide variety shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Below are the rules and regulations for the Grand Park Sports Complex:
- No pets allowed in complex.
- No smoking or the use of tobacco productions in the complex.
- No personal coolers or outside food allowed in complex.
- No food, gum, sunflower seeds allowed in complex.
- No parking on grass and/or curbsides. (Subject to tow.)
- No grills or open fires allowed at any time in the complex.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in the complex or parking lots.
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters allowed in the complex.
- No climbing on fences, bleachers, trees or railings.
- No throwing or hitting balls of any kind into the fences.
- No hitting of golf balls inside the complex.
- No practicing on fields that have been prepared for games.
- No driving of stakes on field.
- No weapons allowed in complex or parking lots.
- No trespassing after hours, violators will be prosecuted.
- No littering.